This is where I live! No pictures of inside (yet), but it's nice -- four bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen, backyard ... good deal.

A quick shoutout to Obama and supporters (plus Dan Wong '08 and Scott Hertrick '08, keep up the good work):

So I guess we rejoin the adventure three weekends ago. Saturday morning I woke up quite early (7ish) to get down to the Farmer's Market at the Embarcadero. Sweeeet place. A ton of really good food, and it was a really nice morning (view of the Bay Bridge):

The place was full of little stands like this one with lots of fresh fruits and veggies, as well as some with organic meat, cheese, and other specialties like oils (olive, mostly) and chutneys:

Mmmmmmmmm, tomatoes:


Mmmmm, shrooms (lots of really tasty ones! Plus they had this really cool pink mushroom that I had never seem before, obviously edible but I don't remember the name):

My favorite coffee place had a booth there!:

After hoarding as much food as I could muster (basically what I thought I could eat before it went bad and what I could carry in bags on the way home) which included leafy greens, lots of tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms, potatoes, herbs, grapes, cucumber, and probably some other stuff, I headed home and dropped off my stuff.
Now off to the Marina District for Fleet Week! Here are some pictures from walking along the way (Alamo Square, somewhere on Scott Street, typical SF Victorian houses):



To be continued ...
2 comments:
I'm jealous that you can buy fresh healthy food.
Oh, Jon Stone, get excited for Fleet Week. Get very excited.
Post a Comment